Festung Hohensalzburg (III) Festung Hohensalzburg (III) / / gallery 
20090615at13
Looking south-east over the central bailey of the fortress, the original stone castle at its heart. The fortress was rebuilt in stone and then gradually expanded during the following centuries: the ring walls and towers were built in 1462.
LOCATION: Salzburg
DATE: Mon, 15/06/2009
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »