Festung Hohensalzburg (IV) Festung Hohensalzburg (IV) / / gallery 
20090615at14
Looking east over the central bailey of the fortress, the original stone castle at its heart. The fortress was expanded again in the early 17th century, adding gunpowder stores and additional gatehouses. A tourist cable car to connect back down to the town was built in 1900.
LOCATION: Salzburg
DATE: Mon, 15/06/2009
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »