Schloss Mirabell (II) Schloss Mirabell (II) / / gallery 
20090615at18
The Mirabell Palace was consructed in the early 17th century by Archbishop Wolf Dietrich von Raitenau, outside the former city walls; the palace was purchased by the City of Salzburg in 1866. After WWII it was used for the mayor's office and housed several municipal departments.
LOCATION: Salzburg
DATE: Mon, 15/06/2009
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »