Patriarsheski kompleks Patriarsheski kompleks / / gallery 
20080525bg05
Located in the centre of the old citadel is the Patriarchal Complex, built in 1235. Only the central Orthodox church has been carefully restored, and its walls inside decorated with murals depicting Bulgarian history through the 14-15th centuries.
LOCATION: Veliko Târnovo
DATE: Sun, 25/05/2008
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 16 | ... | 26 | ... | 36
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »