Igreja Matriz da NS dos Remédios (int) Igreja Matriz da NS dos Remédios (int) / / gallery 
20131213br03
Looking along the central nave of the First Church of Our Lady of the Remedies; the land was privatedly donated in 1640, expanding the size of the original planned construction. Despite being rebuilt, the church is lacking its planned bell-towers.
LOCATION: Paraty
DATE: Fri, 13/12/2013
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 14 | ... | 24 | ... | 34 | ... | 44 | ... | 54
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »