Capela de NS das Dores Capela de NS das Dores / / gallery 
20131213br08
The beachside Capela de Nossa Senhora das Dores (Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows), opened in 1820. With the decline of the city, the church was abandoned until 1901, when the Brotherhood of Our Lady of Sorrows, composed solely of women, reformed it.
LOCATION: Paraty
DATE: Fri, 13/12/2013
1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... | 24 | ... | 34 | ... | 44 | ... | 54
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »