Duomo di Bolzano (ext, II) Duomo di Bolzano (ext, II) / / gallery 
20110924it04
Looking east down Via della Posta to the western end of the cathedral. The church's 65m tall Gothic bell-tower, with its sandstone spire, was erected in 1501-17. The church was partially damaged in 1943 due to WWII air-raids, and rebuilt in 1949.
LOCATION: Bolzano
DATE: Sat, 24/09/2011
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 17 | ... | 27
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »