Piazza del Municipio Piazza del Municipio / / gallery 
20110924it07
At the eastern end of the Via dei Portici stands the Piazza del Municipio, named after the neo-baroque Palazzo Municipale (Town Hall), dating from 1907 and housing the council offices for the region of South Tyrol (Alto-Adige in Italian).
LOCATION: Bolzano
DATE: Sat, 24/09/2011
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 17 | ... | 27
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »