Rathaus Rathaus / / gallery 
20101116li06
The Vaduz Rathaus (Town Hall) on the northern end of Städtle, constructed between 1932-3, and renovated in 1982-4, with the Principality's coat of arms in stone. The square in front of the town hall is used for markets, fairs and exhibitions.
LOCATION: Vaduz
DATE: Tue, 16/11/2010
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »