Biserica Sfanta Maria (ext) Biserica Sfanta Maria (ext) / / gallery 
20140608md19
The Church of the Ascension of St Mary, part of the Old Orhei complex. While carefully excavating the underground monastery, locals built this church in 1905 above ground; it was closed by the Soviets in 1944 and remained abandoned during their regime.
LOCATION: Butuceni
DATE: Sun, 08/06/2014
1 | ... | 11 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... | 30 | ... | 40
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »