St James Cathedral St James Cathedral / / gallery 
20110109mu08
In the city's southern edges stands the Protestant St James Cathedral, inaugurated in 1850; Anglicanism was introduced with the British arrival in 1810. It was originally a French powder magazine, explaining the thickness of the walls (3m in places).
LOCATION: Port Louis
DATE: Sun, 09/01/2011
1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... | 18 | ... | 28 | ... | 38
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »