Shipquay Gate Shipquay Gate / / gallery 
20090521ni05
The main gate through the north-eastern wall is called Shipquay Gate, built in 1805, when of old the river Foyle came right up to the wall, and a long stretch of it had ships moored outside of it. The guildhall is visible behind it to the north.
LOCATION: Derry
DATE: Thu, 21/05/2009
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 20 | ... | 30 | ... | 40
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »