Uniwersytet Wrocławski Uniwersytet Wrocławski / / gallery 
20130412pl05
In the northern quarter of the old city is the main building of Wrocław University, housed here since 1945 to also accommodate the University of Lviv, moved here due to post-WWII border shifts: Lviv, previously part of Poland (as Lwów), became a part of Ukraine. It was originally constructed in 1702 as a Jesuit Academy.
LOCATION: Wrocław
DATE: Fri, 12/04/2013
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 20 | ... | 30 | ... | 40
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »