Hala Stulecia Hala Stulecia / / gallery 
20130412pl16
The historic Centennial Hall (formerly Hala Ludowa, "People's Hall"), built in 1913, when the city was part of the German Empire (and known as Breslau). It was built as an exhibition hall on the centenary of Napoleon's defeat at Leipzig by Prussian king Frederick William III.
LOCATION: Wrocław
DATE: Fri, 12/04/2013
1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | 30 | ... | 40
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »