Voskresenskaya tserkov Voskresenskaya tserkov / / gallery 
20140826ru01
The Church of the Resurrection, on the main square of Suzdal close to the historic market arcades (seen left of picture), dates from 1720. Its bell tower is visible across most of the town and serves as a handy lankmark.
LOCATION: Suzdal
DATE: Tue, 26/08/2014
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 20 | ... | 30 | ... | 40 | ... | 50 | ... | 60
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »