Fullerton Hotel Fullerton Hotel / / gallery 
20141117sg11
Built in 1928 as the Fullerton Building (after the Governor of the Straits Settlements at the time), it was originally Singapore's General Post Office until the 1970s, when the Inland Revenue Authority moved in; it was converted into today's 5-star hotel in 2001.
LOCATION: Singapore
DATE: Mon, 17/11/2014
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »